The Sloan SF Series Sensor Activated Electronic Pedestal Faucet, Tall Profile, consists of 2 categories. The SF-2400 Series is powered by a 6 VDC plug-in transformer with battery backup, and the SF-2450 Series is battery powered and comes with 4 AA batteries. These 2 faucet categories are the “Tall profile” Pedestal units.
For more information about these tall profile commercial faucets download the spec sheet here. Included on the spec sheet is the rough-in dimensions.
Due to the 0.5 gpm/1.9 lpm maximum flow rate, these commercial water faucets are economical to operate and sanitary since there are no handles to turn to activate the water flow.
These sensor activated faucets operate by means of an infrared sensor. When the user’s hands enter the faucets sensor range, the faucet’s solenoid is activated, and the water begins to flow. When the user steps away from the faucet, the water shuts off.
Sloan SF-2100 and SF-2150 series specifications:
- ADA Compliant, Sensor Activated, Chrome Plated Brass, Pedestal Hand Washing Faucet
- Splash-Proof Circuit Control Module
- Adjustable Infrared Sensor Range
- 36” Long Sensor Cable
- 24” Long Flex Hose
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with Serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- Non-aerated Spray Head
- Includes 4 AA-Size Alkaline Batteries (life cycle of 2 years at 8,000 Cycles/Month)
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Trim Plate Kit for 4” (102mm) Centerset Sink
- Sensor Range 4” – 7” (102 mm – 178 mm)
- 6 VDC Input/Output
There are variations available to customize the faucet for your application, such as 8” trim plate in lieu of the 4”. Please see the spec sheet for all available options.
It is a pleasure to serve you.