The Sloan SF Series Sensor Activated Electronic Gooseneck Faucet consists of 2 categories. The SF-2200 Series is powered by a 6 VDC plug-in transformer with battery backup. The SF-2250 Series is battery powered and comes with 4 AA batteries.
For more information, you can download the Gooseneck Faucet spec sheet here. Included on the spec sheet is the rough-in dimensions.
The Standard outlet is 1.5 gpm/5.7 lpm Laminar Spray Head. The Sloan SF Series Sensor Activated Electronic Gooseneck Faucet has sanitary protection since there are no handles to turn to activate flow.
This gooseneck faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. When the user’s hands enter the faucets sensor range, the ‘solenoid is activated, and the water starts to flow flows. When the user steps away from the faucet, the water shuts off.
Sloan SF-2200 and SF-2250 series specifications:
- ADA Compliant, Sensor Activated, Chrome Plated Brass, Pedestal Hand Washing Faucet
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Adjustable Infrared Sensor Range
- 36” Long Sensor Cable
- 24” Long Flex Hose
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with Serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- Non-aerated Spray Head
- Includes 4 AA-Size Alkaline Batteries (life cycle of 2 years at 8,000 Cycles/Month)
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Trim Plate Kit for 4” (102mm) Centerset Sink
- Sensor Range 4” – 7” (102 mm – 178 mm)
- 6 VDC Input/Output
There are variations available to customize the faucet for your application, such as 8” trim plate in lieu of the 4”. Please see the spec sheet for all available options.
It is a pleasure to serve you.