The Rheem G100-200 commercial water heater is one of the most sold water heaters sold in the United States.
Rheem G100-200 commercial water heater specifications:
Universal™ Gas Commercial Water Heaters are specifically designed to minimize the difficulty of replacing failed water heaters and are versatile for new installations. These products are designed for applications requiring large quantities of hot water. Limited Warranty: 3-year tank, 1-year parts
- Small jacket diameters
- Short floor-to-vent heights
- Multiple Water Connections
- System Sentinel™ LED diagnostic system
- Patented multiflue design
- Low profile automatic flue damper
- Spark-to-pilot ignition system
- Full port, full flow brass drain valve
- Factory Installed AGA/ASME rated Temperature and Pressure relief valve
- Stainless steel burners
- 180 degree max operating temperature
- Hand-hole cleanout
- Stainless steel burners 180ºF max operating temperature
- LED diagnostics on all damper assemblies for easier service
- Certified for a 150 PSI maximum working pressure (160 PSI for ASME models)
- Manual reset high limit (ASME models)
- Low NOx models available
Please see complete spec guide at https://www.wallingfordsales.com/diagrams/RHEEM/CommGasUniversal.pdf
Order today at www.wallingfordsales.com for $4410.00 freight pre-paid to any destination within the mainland continental United states.
The last day to order at this price is July 25, 2016 due to the water heater manufactures price increase of 5% – 8%.
“Keeping you in hot water…so you stay out of hot water!”