The BTX-80 Cyclone Water Heater
The BTX-80 Commercial Gas Water Heater is a light-duty, power vent, fully condensing commercial gas water heater.
It utilizes an internal helical heat exchanger allowing the BTX-80 Cyclone HE achieves 90% thermal efficiency. The AO Smith BTX-80 Commercial Gas Water Heater is available in Natural Gas only.
Features of the BTX-80 include:
- The top inlet and outlet connections are ¾” male NPT.
- The Circulation Loop connection is ¾” Female NPT.
- Standard model certified for 5,300’ elevation.
- 52” tall to top of outlet x 22” diameter. Total Height is 70-5/8” to top of blower outlet.
- Maximum Hydrostatic Working Pressure: 150 psi
- 50-gallon tank
- 76,000 BTU input per Hour
- Power Vent designed for Combined Vertical and Horizontal runs terminating through outside wall, using Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, ABS or Polypropylene pipe.
- Recovery capacity at a 100-degree rise is 83 gallons Per Hour
- Premium Grade Hot Surface ignitor eliminates standing Pilot
- Electronic circuitry provides superior system diagnostics capabilities plus extremely precise temperature control
- Blue Diamond Glass Coating with Two Heavy Duty Anode Rods, provide Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Patented Eco-Friendly burner reduces NOx Emissions up to 33% and complies with the Low-NOx emission requirements of less than 40 ng/J.
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Valve
- Meets the UBC, CEC and HUD National codes
- Meets the Thermal Efficiency and standby loss requirements of the ASHRAE/lENSA 90.1 code.
- 3-Year Limited Tank and 1-Year Limited Parts Warranty
Includes Free Standard Shipping! (On Water Heaters shipped within the Mainland Continental United States)
To View or purchase all our AO Smith Commercial Electric Water Heaters, AO Smith Commercial Gas Water Heaters or Rheem Commercial Electric Water Heaters or Rheem Commercial Gas Water Heaters, please visit Wallingford Sales or the Water Heater Store.